We support child health care providers

Help Me Grow Santa Barbara County is your partner in promoting optimal early childhood health and development. We support child health care providers by enhancing developmental promotion and early detection activities.

One in five children will experience some sort of delay. Too often developmental delays go undetected. If a concern is detected upon screening, regardless of whether it meets the threshold for delay, providers can refer families to Help Me Grow Santa Barbara County for help in finding services. Call for more information (805) 403-8763 or refer here.

What happens after I refer a family to Help Me Grow?

A skilled, bilingual English and Spanish speaking care coordinator from Help Me Grow will contact the family and assist them with:

  • Questions about early childhood development
  • Monitoring their child’s development with milestone checklists and screenings
  • Supporting the parent or caregiver in assessing child or family needs
  • Conducting referrals to services and resources
  • Navigating public systems
Toddler running through sprinklers

How do I refer?

Thank you for your interest in contacting Help Me Grow Santa Barbara County. If you would like to learn more or make a referral, please complete the form below to access Help Me Grow services.

Preferred method of communication